Need an adult night out? Do your children need a break from you? Well, we’ve got the answer: FBMS Gala/Auction- The big event will be THIS Friday, February 2nd.
- If you haven’t heard about all the excitement that’s been going on about the event, check out the link and see what everyone is talking about.https://one.bidpal.net/fbmsauction2018
- Haven’t bought your ticket/table yet, there is a little more time left! Go here to Buy a ticket. We’ve only got two (2) more tables left so don’t miss out! Individual seating tickets are still available.
- Does your child have a favorite teacher/administrator/coach that he/she would like for you to sponsor? Great! Go here.
- Can’t make the Auction, but would like to donate or be a sponsor, we’ve got the place just for you here. Auction bidding begins on Wednesday, January 31st. All bidding will be online using a computer or your mobile device. So, anyone can bid on items, even if you can’t attend the event. Be on the lookout for the link to start bidding.
- Donate funds towards a class basket here! Make a contribution to help these baskets generate competitive bids! Contact Melissa Santiago: 713-732-9908 to donate a Gift Cards or Specific Items:
6th Grade: Spa and Relaxation
7th Grade: Date Night
8th Grade : Sports and Outdoors
- What to wear? Don your fedora or a flower for your hair to match your Cuban party attire.
- And last but not least, while we’re all having a great time with fellow parents of FBMS, this is a really great opportunity to raise money for our students and school. Go Panthers!
Hope to see you this Friday! ~2018 FBMS Auction Committee